The key to Accessing Your Money
Redesigned with state-of-the-art chip technology and Interac Flash‡ RBC Royal Bank® Client Cards1 now offer more security and protection to help make an already safe payment system even more secure.
Your RBC Royal Bank Client Card provides access to your accounts and payment needs through:
- ATM: In addition to using your Client Card at any RBC Royal Bank banking machine, you can also make cash withdrawals at ATMs displaying the Interac* symbol, in Canada.
- Interac Direct Payment (Point-of-Sale Debit): You can use your Client Card to make purchases at over 230,000 retailers in Canada that accept Interac Direct Payment.
- Interac Flash is available at select merchants. It lets you pay for small everyday purchases quickly and securely without having to swipe or insert your Client Card. For the most up-to-date information, visit Interac Association.
- Telephone and Online Banking: With RBC's Telephone & Online Banking services, you can access account information, pay bills, transfer funds between your accounts, obtain interest and foreign exchange rate information and much more.
- Worldwide Access: RBC Royal Bank Client Cards are widely accepted in the U.S and around the world at ATMs that display the PLUS+ System symbol, providing you with quick and convenient access to your Canadian dollar accounts. You can also use your Client Card to make point-of-sale (debit) purchases at any of the 1,000,000 merchants in the United States that use the NYCE# Network.
Getting a RBC Royal Bank Client Card is quick and easy. Just visit your branch today.
Or, for more information about your existing RBC Royal Bank Client Card or any of our banking services, please contact a Royal Bank branch or phone us directly at 1-800-769-2511.
Learn more about RBC Royal Bank Client Card daily limits
If your Client Card is lost or stolen, visit your branch or call us immediately at the numbers listed below:
‡ Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
# Trademark of NYCE Corporation. Used under licence.