- If you currently have Online Banking or a Business Client Card, you can enrol right away, by simply calling 1-800 ROYAL® 1-1 (1 800 769-2511) and pressing "0" to speak to a representative. Online Banking customers have access to Business Telephone Banking at no additional cost+
- Otherwise, please call 1 800 769-2511 and press "0" to speak to a representative for details, or speak with a Business Service Representative at your nearest Branch for enrolment details.
- If all you need is your account balance, inquire about our basic telephone service; available at no charge.
How can this help my business?
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to your business accounts
- A toll-free number provides fast, easy access to your business accounts from anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Manage your business accounts, pay bills, receive complete information about your 15 most recent business account transactions - listed by debits only, credits only or debits and credits
- Obtain the latest foreign exchange rate information
- Make federal tax filings, GST payments and payroll source deduction remittances.
What do I need to know about it?
- A toll-free number provides access to your business accounts from anywhere in Canada or the United States
- Access to Business Telephone Banking is free+ with certain Business Accounts. Click here to find out more!
- For no additional access fee+, you can also receive Online Banking.
- Regular transaction fees apply - the most up-to-date copy of our service charge list is available at your RBC Royal Bank branch
Is this product right for my business?
- If you already enjoy the convenience and benefits of the RBC Royal Bank Business Client Card, Telephone Banking is a natural fit.
- If your business is a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, non-profit organization or joint venture, we think this product is right for you.
How can I get more information?
- To get more information or to enrol in Telephone Banking call 1-800 ROYAL® 1-1 (1 800 769-2511) and pressing "0" to speak to a representative.
- If you are overseas and wish to enrol, please call (506) 864-2275
What else do I need to know?
- Interactive voice prompts will guide you through the process, but if you have any questions or need personal assistance you can speak with a Royal Direct representative 24 hours a day
- Your privacy and security is assured and only you will ever be given your secret access code
- When you apply, we'll send you an easy-to-use guide to help you use Telephone Banking
+Depending on the type of account, transaction fees may apply for bill payments and funds transfers between accounts made via Online and Telephone Banking.