RBC Royal Bank's On-line Connections
Linking You to Internet Resources
Our Knowledge-Based Industries Team uses these on-line resources when they're working with Life Sciences and Health Care clients and also when they're learning more about this industry. We hope you'll find these links useful.
- Ag-West Biotech: a not-for-profit organization, funded by Saskatchewan's Department of Agriculture and Food, working to position the province as leaders in agriculture biotechnology.
- Canadian Institute of Biotechnology (CIB): a federation of biotechnology associations and universities focusing on education, human resource development and technology transfer.
- InfoBiotech Canada (IBC): a partnership of government, private and academic sectors with the goal of providing enhanced access to information on biotechnology in Canada and worldwide.
- Strategis: an on-line information bank assembled by Industry Canada and its partners especially for knowledge-based businesses.
- TechnoGate: an electronic service for making business contacts and searching databases of strategic partner listings, technology commercialization, corporate news, investment information and company listings.
- Toronto BioTech Initiative (TBI): a non-profit organization committed to promoting the growth of biotechnology in Toronto.
On-line Trade Publications
- Contact Canada: a comprehensive source of current information for the Canadian biotech and life science industries.
- Silicon Valley North: a monthly information technology and life sciences industry tabloid distributed in Toronto, Ottawa and Calgary.
If you would like to suggest other resources to add to this list, please contact us.