RBC Royal Bank® Online Banking helps you manage your finances
with new features that let you do more. And it's available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week from anywhere you have a computer and Internet
With RBC Royal Bank Online Banking you can:
- View all your RBC Royal Bank account balances on one screen
- Pay bills to over 4,500 companies
- Schedule automatic bill payments for recurring bills so you never
have to worry about missing a payment due date
- Transfer funds between your RBC Royal Bank personal accounts, including
U.S. Dollar accounts
- See your online accounts with other financial institutions –
and get a more complete picture of your financial situation using
- Review details of your RBC Royal Bank mortgage and access our flexible
- Submit online stop payment requests
- Contribute to your existing RBC Royal Bank RRSPs and non registered
investments, including mutual funds and GICs
- Apply online for the borrowing products of your choice
- Get the help you need to make important financial decisions with
powerful research tools and calculators available to you online
- Plus so much more
You can now open
an RBC Action Direct Inc. Investment or RSP account online in just 24
hours* through Online Banking! Action
Direct† gives you access to a wide range of investment
products including stocks, bonds, GICs and over 2,500 mutual funds.
Enjoy all this convenience of RBC Royal Bank Online Banking or Action
Direct within a secure environment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What
could be better than managing your banking and investments online!
Best of all, access to Online Banking is included at no additional charge+
with most RBC Royal Bank account packages. Your enrolment also includes
access to Telephone Banking.
Click here to enrol now or call us
at 1-800 ROYAL® 5-5 (1 800 769-2555) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Click here to find out more
about opening an Action Direct account in 24 hours.
†Action Direct describes a service provided by
RBC Action Direct Inc.
Action Direct Inc. is a member company of RBC Investments. RBC
Action Direct Inc. and Royal Bank of Canada are separate corporate
entities which are affiliated. RBC Action Direct does not provide
specific investment recommendations. Investors are responsible
for their own investment decisions. Member CIPF.
+ Depending on the type of account you have, monthly
fees and/or transaction fees for transfers and payments may be
™ Royal Bank of Canada, 1995 - 2003
rbcroyalbank.com is an information service operated by Royal Bank