You are on: Features and Benefits tab
- *Free USA SkyBox address for online shopping - Get the first year membership fee waived plus US$ 10.00 off your first shipment. Use your Visa credit card to register online at www.skybox.net/visa_eng
- AVIS Discounts of up to 20% & Free Upgrades - Book online at www.avis.com/rbclac with discount number AWD# J072300 & coupon # UUWA039 for upgrades. Applicable locations are Europe, USA, Canada, Latin America & the Caribbean. Special conditions apply.....click here
- Price Protection – Up to US $200 per account per year
Reimbursement for the price difference in case the same product (model and year) of the same manufacturer is found at a lower price than the price paid with the Visa card. Conditions applied.
- Cash access worldwide via banks and ATMS.
- Global Service from Visa Int’l Service Centre which provides emergency card related assistance for our customers who have traveled (outside home country), anytime, anywhere, via toll-free number.
- FREE 24hr/365 day access to manage your card, obtain balances, review transactions or make payments via:
- Card Centre call collect or direct at 1-246-431- 6777. From outside Barbados call toll-free 1-888-847-5803
- Royal Online at www.rbc.com/caribbean
- Payments/inquiries can also be made at our Branches during business hours.
- Local and international use
- Safety- no need to walk with cash
*RBC Royal Bank is not responsible for SkyBox’s service (including, without limitation, delivery times or quality of service), any fees or expenses payable in respect of SkyBox’s service or the proper functioning of SkyBox’s website. Any questions or complaints regarding SkyBox’s service should be directed solely to SkyBox Inc.
You are on: Chip & PIN technology tab
Chip & Pin for the highest level of security
The RBC Royal Bank Visa credit card features state-of-the-art Chip & Pin technology, thanks to the chip embedded in the card, providing significant protection against counterfeiting and fraud.
The added protection through the use of a PIN adds peace of mind if your card is ever lost or stolen. When you make a transaction at the chip-enabled terminal, you’re in control. Simply insert the card into the terminal and leave it there, follow the prompts and enter your PIN.
Managing your PIN
With your RBC Royal Bank chip and PIN credit card your PIN becomes a key security feature of your transaction. It is very important that you remember your PIN and never disclose it to anyone.
A few tips to help keep your PIN safe
- Never write down your PIN or store it electronically.
- Choose a number that is easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess. Avoid numbers such as your date of birth, phone number etc.
- Always shield the PIN pad when entering your PIN
- If you suspect your PIN has been compromised, call the number on the back of your card to change it immediately.
You are on: Contactless tab
The convenience of contactless payments
The new contactless feature included on the RBC Royal Bank Visa card is at no additional cost. It lets you pay for small purchases quickly and securely at locations that accept contactless transactions.
Pay with confidence and ease
This feature uses chip technology to provide you with one of the most secure contactless payment systems in the marketplace. Your card never leaves your hand, so you’re always in control.
See Security brochure.
Step 1: Look for the symbol at checkout counters
Step 2: Wave your card over the secure terminal or hold it on the terminal
Step 3: Wait for approval and you’re ready to go!
You are on: Requirements tab
- Minimum age 18 years
- Satisfactory credit history and debt servicing ratios (alternatively, the bank may consider secured facilities )
- Completed and signed credit card application.
- 2 recent salary slips.
- 2 forms of ID (PP, ID, DP)
- Job letter.
- Copy of work permit for non-residents.