Send funds anywhere in the world quickly and securely via SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications.)
Wire transfers can be completed at your branch or using internet banking. To send a wire transfer, you will need to provide your branch with the following information:
- Your account number, name and full address
- The Beneficiary’s account number, name and full address
- The Paying bank’s SWIFT/BIC Code
- ABA for USA (9 digits)
- Sort Code for UK (6 digits)
- Transit Code for Canada (5 digits)
- Complete IBAN (International Bank Account Number) required for beneficiaries holding accounts with a European bank
- Purpose of payment
You can also receive money safely from anywhere in the world using our incoming wire transfer service. To receive a wire transfer, you will need to provide the following details to the sender:
- Your account number, name and full address as well branch transit number
- RBC’s name and address – RBC Royal Bank (Barbados) Limited, Bridgetown, Barbados
- RBC’s BIC Code – ROYCBBBB
- RBC’s Correspondent’s SWIFT/BIC Code. This varies according to the currency being sent. Please contact your RBC branch for these details.
If you require clarification on the process and information required to complete a wire transfer, please speak with you branch at (246) 467-4000.