Important Updates to your Visa Credit Card
Coming soon: Your enhanced RBC Visa Credit Card
RBC is constantly improving to ensure we bring the best solutions and innovative services to our clients. We are excited to share that in the near future, we will be offering an enhanced RBC Visa credit card. This new card will give you more choice, flexibility, access and convenience worldwide.
What will change?
First, we will move to a new credit card processing solution. After this move, on September 23, 2019, you will be able to use enhanced features on RBC Digital Banking and additional credit card functionalities.
What does this mean to?
Currently, you are not required to take any action. Here are some of the upcoming changes and additional functionalities you will see after September 23:
- Renewed statements with a new look and feel
- Option to set maximum spend limit for authorized users card, and co-applicant limitation to one
- Updated cardholder agreements and disclosures
- Renewal credit cards replaced with Chip & PIN and contactless-enabled technology
- Simplified switch to upgrade your product
- Changes to the way Over Limit fees are charged
- Next day payments processing of ATM payments (if made before 2pm on week days)
- Changed billing cycle and adjusted cut off times for payments for some clients only
For more details, please look out for our letter in the mail or contact our Client Advice Centre.
Thank you for banking with RBC Royal Bank!