- Apply by May 31, 2019 to receive 15,000 Welcome Bonus Points*
- Earn points on every purchase you make on the card
- Use points to fly away any time, on any airline
Features & Benefits
- Receive 1 RBC Rewards point for every $1 USD or local equivalent you spend on the card1
- Combine your personal RBC Rewards account with other qualified family members of the RBC Rewards programme and pool your points
- Track your RBC Rewards points total on your latest credit card statement or at rbcrewardscaribbean.com
- Book online or with any travel agency using your card and then redeem your RBC Rewards points for a statement credit to pay for your travel purchase. Learn More
- Redeem your RBC Rewards points online or by phone for gift cards from local and U.S. retailers such as: Amazon‡, T.J. Maxx‡, Walmart‡, Macy’s‡, Target‡ and The Home Depot‡
- Turn your RBC Rewards points into a cash back credit that you can apply to your account balance
Here’s how to earn 15,000 Welcome Bonus Points*:
- Receive 4,000 RBC Rewards points for the first purchase processed on your new RBC Rewards Visa Platinum account
- Receive 500 additional points when at least one cardholder on the account registers online at the RBC Rewards website
- Receive 500 additional points when at least one registered cardholder on the account opts to receive e-marketing offers
- Finally, receive 10,000 additional points when you spend at least $3,000 USD within the first 3 months after your card is approved
Learn how at www.RBCrewardscaribbean.com
- International Emergency Medical Services included for you, your spouse and dependent children with up to $50,000 USD for Covered Medical Expenses and up to $100,000 USD for Emergency Evacuation
- Up to $500,000 USD in Travel Accident Insurance
- Up to 31 days of Auto Rental Insurance worldwide
- And more
Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
This promotion is applicable to new accounts approved by May 31st, 2019 only. New accounts will receive the following points allocation during the promotion period: (i) 4,000 RBC Rewards points for the first purchase made during the promotion period; (ii) 500 additional RBC Rewards points when at least one cardholder on the account registers online at rbcrewardscaribbean.com; (iii) an additional 500 RBC Rewards Points when at least one registered cardholder on the account opts to receive e-marketing offers.; an additional 10,000 RBC Rewards Points if at least one cardholder meets $3,000 USD or local equivalent in spend over 3 months from date of approval. Visit rbc.com/ecvisaplatinum and rbcrewardscaribbean.com for more details.