Whether you're renovating your home or furthering your education, RBC has a flexible, customized loan that fits your needs
Apply today or visit your nearest RBC branch for expert advice and a great rate.
- The maximum term is 5 years
- The monthly installment is based on the loan term, the amount of the loan, and the interest rate. The loan term and monthly installments are stipulated in advance and will not change.
- Age requirement: 18 years old, up to the government-stipulated age of retirement
- Salary assignment or deduction is highly recommended.
- A credit check is mandatory.
- Two forms of valid ID and a recent utility bill
- If you’re salaried: a recent job letter and the most recent month’s pay slip
- If you’re self-employed: reliable management figures and bank statements (for three years) that verify your stated personal
- monthly income. In the absence of these documents, information must be presented and substantiated by the related level of deposit and withdrawal activity.
Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
Limited time offer ends August 31, 2018. Subject to normal lending criteria. Special conditions apply. The cost of borrowing will be made available upon application.