Whatever the reason, RBC Royal Bank has a loan customized to your specific needs. Our dedicated advice specialists are here to help you every step of the way with:
- Flexible payment terms and reduced interest rates so monthly payments suit your budget
- Friendly and efficient client service
- Two forms of valid Identification and a recent utility bill
- If you’re salaried, a recent job letter and your most recent month’s pay slip
- If you’re self-employed, reliable management figures and bank statements for three years must support stated personal monthly income. In the absence of the above, information must be presented and substantiated by the related level of deposit and withdrawal activity
- Age requirement: 18 years up to the government stipulated age of retirement
- Salary assignment or deduction is highly recommended.
- Credit checks are mandatory.
Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
The cost of borrowing will be made available upon application. The monthly installment depends on the loan term, the amount of the loan and the interest rate. The loan term and the monthly installments are stipulated in advance and will not change.