Save for your children’s future whilst teaching your child financial responsibility at an early age! RBC Leo’s Young Savers Account is a great way for children and youth to get started with saving and everyday banking.
- Designed for ages 0-17 years*
- Minimum opening deposit: $100.00
- For RBC Royal Bank Young Leaders™ minimum opening deposit is $20.00
- No monthly fee
- Unlimited FREE in-branch debit transactions
- Unlimited FREE ATM transactions (RBC card at RBC machine locally)
- Unlimited FREE Point-of-Sale transactions at local merchants
- Premium interest rates
- Interest is calculated on the minimum daily balance of $100.00 and paid quarterly
- Free access to Digital (Online & Mobile) Banking and Tellerphone Banking
- Free quarterly eStatements
- RBC Royal Bank Visa Debit Card available**
- Free financial planning and advice
- Allows parents/guardians to set up a standing order from their account to the RBC Leo’s Young Savers Account to save for their child’s future education or give a weekly allowance
- Allows friends and family to make deposits for the child for any special occasions such as Birthdays, Christmas etc.
- No limit for the amount to be deposited to the RBC Leo's Young Savers Account.
- Access to local ATMs & POS merchants locally wherever LINX, Visa or PLUS symbols are displayed
*The RBC Leo’s Young Savers Account is designed to help children and youth under 18 years of age get started with savings and banking. When the child or youth reaches the age of 18, the account is replaced with a comparable account for adults.
**The Visa Debit Domestic card will be provided to RBC Leo’s Young Savers account holders between 13 and 18 years old.
** Account access to be determined by the parent/guardian.