The bigger, better benefits of RBC Sixty Plus
We understand that our clients 60 years of age and over have different banking needs. That’s why we offer you a unique package specifically tailored to your needs.
- Designed for ages 60 and over
- Minimum opening deposit: $100.00
- Pay no monthly service charge and bank for FREE by maintaining your account balance requirement*
- Unlimited FREE in-branch debit transactions
- Unlimited FREE cheque writing (chequing account only)
- Unlimited FREE ATM transactions (RBC card at RBC machine locally)
- Unlimited FREE Point-of-Sale transactions at local merchants
- No service charge for local and foreign drafts
- No service charge for renewal of debit cards
- 50% discount on the annual fee on a small safety deposit box
- Free access to Digital (Online & Mobile) Banking and Tellerphone Banking
- Free quarterly eStatements
- RBC Royal Bank Visa Debit card
- Free financial planning and advice
- Value and convenience of personal banking that is economically priced
- Ideal for saving in your retirement years, travelling or planning an occasion for your grandchildren!
- Access to RBC ATMs and other ATMs and POS merchants wherever LINX, Visa or PLUS logos are displayed
Other Value-Added Benefits
- Trinidad and Tobago Association of Retired Persons (TTARP)
- Free admission for RBC Sixty Plus customers
- Up to15% discount on the annual membership fee
- Discounts on insurance services, hotels, restaurants, car rentals and other amenities via TTARP
- Spouses are also entitled
As a RBC Sixty Plus member your spouse is also entitled to all the stated benefits regardless of age provided:
- The RBC Sixty Plus member transacts the business.
- The RBC Sixty Plus member accompanies his/her spouse at the various locations providing special benefits
*Please refer to our schedule of fees and service charges available in branch and online.