† To receive the 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points, your application form must be received by December 31, 2012, and approved by us. Upon enrolment, 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first monthly statement. Additional cardholder(s), as well as existing RBC Visa Infinite Avion, Visa Platinum Avion, Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum, British Airways Visa Platinum, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred (formerly Visa Gold Preferred or Visa Platinum Preferred) cardholders, applying for or transferring to an RBC Visa Infinite Avion card as of the offer eligibility period, are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Air Travel Reward redemptions from the Air Travel Redemption Schedule start at 15,000 points for a round trip short-haul flight in economy class with a maximum ticket price of $350. All applicable taxes, service fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the traveller. For more details, including guidelines on redeeming for business class seats, visit https://www.rbcrewards.com/travel-rewards/ . For general redemption terms, conditions and restrictions that apply to the RBC Rewards program, please visit: www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800-769-2512.
†† If the previous New Balance was not paid in full by the Payment Due Date, your Payment Due Date will be extended to 25 days from the last day of your credit card statement period regardless of the type of credit card you hold.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s). Registered trademarks of WestJet Airlines Ltd. WestJet dollars is a registered trademark of WestJet Airlines Ltd.
** Subject to availability. Some conditions and limitations apply. for details, see the Redemption Brochure and Rules & Regulations in your Welcome Kit or visit www.rbcrewards.com. Please read these carefully.
*** RBC Rewards points are earned on purchases; points are not earned on cash advances, interest charges, fees or credits. This offer may not be used or combined in conjunction with any other offer.
+++ Up to your available credit limit in Canadian funds.
˜ Trademark of D+H. The FirstReport-ID services are provided by D+H Limited Partnership©; they, not RBC Royal Bank, are responsible for the program.
1) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
2) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
3) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
4) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
5) BalanceProtector insurance is creditor's group insurance underwritten by Assurant Solutions and provided to eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card cardholders. Assurant Solutions is the trade name for the Canadian Branches of American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida.
All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificates for complete details.