1) You will earn $1.00 back for every $100.00 (1% cash back credit) in net purchases you make, up to a maximum of $25, 000 in net purchases per annual period, when you use your RBC Visa Cash Back card to pay, including when you arrange for pre-authorized payments on your Cash Back account. Cash back credits are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and certain bill payments), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the cash back credits earned by the amounts originally charged. For complete details, please refer to the RBC Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions at: www.rbc.com/cashback
2) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
3) The InfoProtector services are provided by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc.; they, not RBC Royal Bank, are responsible for the program.
4) The BalanceProtector Premiere plan is creditor's group insurance underwritten by Assurant Solutions and provided to eligible RBC Royal Bank cardholders. Assurant Solutions is the trade name for the Canadian Branches of American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida.
5) Underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. In Quebec, certain coverages underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
6) The Credit Alert services are provided by Intersections, Inc. and Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc.; they, not RBC Royal Bank, are responsible for this program.
7) Cash advances (up to your available credit and daily limits), including RBC Royal Bank credit card cheques, balance transfers cash-like transactions and certain bill payments, are subject to the annual interest rate applicable to your credit card account as shown on your monthly statement, from the day they are posted until the balance is paid in full. Cash advance fees apply and will be charged to your credit card account. Please refer to your RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement for applicable fees.