†† Cash advances, including cash withdrawals from an ATM, can be made up to your available credit and daily limits. There is no interest-free period for cash advances, which means that interest is charged from the day the cash advance is made until we receive your payment for the total amount you owe. Cash advance fees may apply depending on the type of cash advance. Please refer to your RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement for more details.
˜ The InfoProtector services are provided by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc.; they, not Royal Bank of Canada, are responsible for the program.
1) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
2) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
3) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
4) Coverage underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company.
5) BalanceProtector insurance is creditor's group insurance underwritten by Assurant Solutions and provided to eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card cardholders. Assurant Solutions is the trade name for the Canadian Branches of American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida.
6) Underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada. In Quebec, certain coverages underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificates for complete details.