®/TM Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
^ For illustration purposes only. Calculations are based on 12 months interest charges for the stated average monthly balance at the different interest rates illustrated. One year savings is calculated by subtracting the interest incurred over 12 months on the RBC Visa Classic Low Rate Card from the Department Store Card and then subtracting the $20 annual fee for the credit card.
†† Cash advances, including cash withdrawals from an ATM, can be made up to your available credit and daily limits. There is no interest-free period for cash advances, which means that interest is charged from the day the cash advance is made until we receive your payment for the total amount you owe. Cash advance fees may apply depending on the type of cash advance. Please refer to your RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement for more details.
˜ The FirstReport-ID services are provided by D+H Limited Partnership©; they, not RBC Royal Bank, are responsible for the program.
1) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
2) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
3) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
4) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
5) BalanceProtector insurance is creditor's group insurance underwritten by Assurant Solutions and provided to eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card cardholders. Assurant Solutions is the trade name for the Canadian Branches of American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida.
All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificates for complete details.