†† If the previous New Balance was not paid in full by the Payment Due Date, your Payment Due Date will be extended to 25 days from the last day of your credit card statement period regardless of the type of credit card you hold.
˜ Trademark of D+H. The FirstReport-ID services are provided by D+H Limited Partnership©; they, not RBC Royal Bank, are responsible for the program.
1) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
2) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
3) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
4) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
5) BalanceProtector insurance is creditor's group insurance underwritten by Assurant Solutions and provided to eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card cardholders. Assurant Solutions is the trade name for the Canadian Branches of American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida.
RBC Road Assist services are provided by Dominion Automobile Association. Member accounts are administered by D+H Limited Partnership, an independent third party service provider. Royal Bank of Canada and its affiliates accept no liability in respect of these services.
All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificates for complete details.