Thank you for choosing the RBC® Avion® Visa Infinite Privilege‡ or RBC Avion Visa Infinite Privilege for Private Banking card. Beyond the ability to make purchases and earn RBC Rewards® points, your card is your pass to exclusive benefits and unique experiences, tailored to your preferences.
Simplicity is our promise. A single phone number will connect you immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to representatives who are dedicated to assisting you with any questions or concerns. This phone number can be found on the back of your credit card or in the benefits guide that was sent with your card.
Enrol in your Visa Infinite Privilege Benefits Today.
If you haven’t already, be sure to enrol for your exclusive card benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to tell us your preferences so we can ensure you’re made aware of all the exciting benefits personalized for your interests. This one-time registration entitles you to prestigious services at home and abroad:Visa Infinite Privilege Benefits:
- Travel in style with complimentary global airport lounge access±, security fast track lanes± and parking benefits at select Canadian airports.
- Stay in comfort at prestigious proprieties with the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection±, complete with extras like room upgrades and early checkout times (when available)±. Enrol in Fairmont Hotel’s Loyalty program and automatically accelerate to Premier status±.
- Excite your senses and be inspired with exclusive food and wine experiences at top-restaurants and breathtaking vineyards with culinary experts.
Let us take care of the details
Your card gives you access to a Visa Infinite Privilege Concierge± who can take care of time-consuming tasks on your behalf. Use your dedicated phone number to reach them; no task is too big or too small:Visa Infinite Privilege Concierge:
- Research and book entertainment, travel or restaurants, spas and tee-off times
- Recommend unique gift ideas or once in a lifetime experiences
- Connect you with interpreters when you're abroad
- Organize flower deliveries and coordinate conference rooms in hotels and centres
- Source hard-to-find items and arrange for a personal shopper
Redeem for premium rewards
Every time you use your card, you’ll earn points at a rate of 1.25 RBC Rewards points for every dollar in purchases charged to your card1. You can earn even more bonus points2 when you book with Carlson Wagonlit Travel‡ or shop online at RBC Reward eMall™. Use your RBC Rewards to redeem for a wide-choice of rewards3:Premium rewards:
- Travel Rewards - Book flights with any airline, on any flight and at any time with no blackout periods or seating restrictions.
- Payback with PointsΔΔ - Redeem your RBC Rewards points towards anything and everything you purchase using your Avion card by using your points to make a payment directly toward your credit card balance.
- Merchandise - Redeem for thousands of products from Best Buy‡ which includes fast, free shipping on most items†, or from the RBC Rewards Merchandise catalogue.
- Gift cards - With a great selection of retail and travel gift cards/certificates, you’ll always find something for anyone on your list3
- RBC Financial Rewards® - Redeem your RBC Rewards points for RBC Financial Rewards® vouchers that can be used to pay down your RBC Mortgage, RBC Homeline Plan®, Royal Credit Line or RBC Personal Loan.
Enhanced Insurance and Protection
Enjoy the peace of mind that accompanies premium travel and financial protection – when you need it*. Your insurances include:Insurance protection:
- Out-of-Province/Country Emergency Medical§
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Coverage
- Lost/Stolen Baggage
- Hotel/Motel Burglary
- Travel Accident
- Flight Delay and Emergency Purchases
Refer to your Certificate of Insurance or contact us if you have any specific questions in mind.
Download the Mobile Banking App
An infinitely remarkable experience awaits you at every turn.
If you have any questions, please call your dedicated phone number located on the back of your card and a representative will promptly assist you.