Employee financial stress can have a significant impact on your company’s overall performance—affecting morale, productivity and profitability. With a comprehensive group savings program, you can help alleviate any financial stress your employees may be experiencing and promote financial wellness within your workplace, which can improve productivity, reduce absenteeism and increase retention.
The impact of employee Financial Wellness
The Financial Wellness of your employees has a direct impact on your company’s performance:
- Improved productivity: 78% of employers say financial stress reduces employee productivity*
- Reduced absenteeism: 81% of employees have taken time off work due to financial stress*
- Increased Retention: 60% of employees say workplace benefits are a main reason to stay*
How the RBC Group Advantage program can help
- Group Savings plans with tailored advice - Access to expert advice tailored to your employees’ short-term and long-term needs.
- 1 to 1 retirement planning - One-on-one financial advice for your employees from an RBC® advisor provided at your workplace or any other convenient location.
- Easy to administer plans - Support from a dedicated RBC Group Advantage representative who will be there every step of the way to ensure your company maximizes its benefits while also streamlining the administration of your plan.
Group Savings Plans
Choose from a number of savings plan options that makes it convenient for your employees to save for retirement through direct payroll contributions:
- Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Investment Account
We’ll walk you through the available options, and deliver a plan that helps meet your goals while minimizing administration
Every member of a Group Savings plan qualifies for Group Banking services, where they can enjoy:
- Market-leading financial solutions and banking packages
- Access to exclusive offers that earn valuable RBC Rewards® points
- Our Right Account Guarantee™—if a member isn’t satisfied with their banking account, we’ll give them their money back—guaranteed1
Mortgage Relocation Program
We offer a tax-effective way to subsidize all or part of the interest portion of mortgage payments for your employees who are being relocated to or within Canada.
Talk to a RBC Group Advantage Specialist
Discover how the RBC Group Advantage program can benefit your employees and your business.CONTACT ME