Not only does choosing to receive RBC® electronic statements help to save the environment by reducing the amount of paper used, it also saves you the hassle of organizing and filing away all that paper.
Key Features and Benefits
- Access anytime, anywhere: View your eStatements online or on the RBC Mobile app. You can also print or save your electronic statements.
- Access up to 7 years of archived statements2: Plus view images of cheques less than 90 days old.
- Save paper: Help reduce the impact to the environment.
- Safe and secure: Only you can access and view your eStatements, removing the risk of mailbox theft.
How to Switch to eStatements:
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Select Documents from the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Manage Documents tab.
- Use the All Electronic button to change all your documents to electronic format or choose the appropriate Change Document Option for each account.
If you sign up for RBC Alerts, in addition to being notified in Online Banking when your new documents are available for viewing, you can also request to receive email alerts that your documents are ready (provided we have your email address).
Get Notifications About Your Banking and Credit Card Activity with RBC Alerts
Be reminded about credit card payments and know when your balance is getting low or when large transactions are made, by choosing to get RBC Alerts by text message, email and/or push notifications.
- Banking Alerts – Sign up to receive notifications when your balance is getting low, or when large deposits or withdrawals are made.
- Credit Cards Alerts – Sign up to receive notifications for when a payment is due, when large purchases or payments are made, and when you’re getting close to your credit limit.