Apply Now or Call 1-800-769-2511
With the RBC International Money Transfer service you can send money to over 120 countries worldwide(1)(5) including the U.S, for just $13.50 CAD (2) per transfer from the comfort of your home. If you add your email and/or mobile phone number to your RBC® Online Banking profile, you may be able to send up to $10,000 CAD per day. Your recipient can usually access the funds within 2-5 business days.
If you have an RBC Royal Bank® chequing or savings account(3) and RBC Online Banking access, you can send money 24/7, from anywhere to more than 120 countries worldwide(1). Your recipient can usually access the funds within 2-5 business days(6).
International Money Transfer is convenient for your family and friends abroad. RBC has over 1,400 banking relationships worldwide that allow us to transfer money virtually anywhere in the world in the country's local currency* and, where permitted, in U.S. and Canadian Dollars.
Note: International Money Transfers can't be sent from any U.S. dollar accounts or the RBC High Interest eSavings account.
1) Not available to recipients in Canada and restricted countries.
2) Excess debit transaction fee may also apply depending on the account. Additional service fees by any intermediary and receiving bank may apply. Currency conversion fees may also apply. The financial institution on the receiving end of the transaction may have other requirements. The International Money Transfer service is not available to recipients in Canada and in restricted countries.
3) Must be enrolled in RBC Online Banking® and have either a Canadian RBC Royal Bank® chequing or savings account. Some restrictions may apply. Cannot remit funds from a US dollar account, or the RBC High Interest eSavings® account.
4) If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Online Banking service, you will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts. For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the RBC Online Banking Security Guarantee, please see your Electronic Access Agreement . This guarantee is given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its Online Banking service.
5) If this service is not available to you, please call 1–800–769–2555.
6) The sender must verify that the receiving financial institution accepts cash pick–up.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
* The list of currencies may change from time to time and without notice.