RBC Direct Investing Inc.*, RBC Dominion Securities Inc.* and Royal Bank of Canada are separate corporate entities which are affiliated. RBC Direct Investing Inc. does not provide investment advice or recommendations regarding the purchase or sale of any securities. Investors are responsible for their own investment decisions. RBC Direct Investing is a business name used by RBC Direct Investing Inc. *Member-Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
‡ BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung Galaxy S4 are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc. and/or its related entities used with permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
^ Available Only Where Permitted by Law. The products, services and securities referred to on this web site are only available in Canada and other jurisdictions where they may be legally offered for sale. The information on this web site should not be construed as an offer by RBC Dominion Securities to sell specific securities in any jurisdiction outside of Canada.
+ For full details regarding the protections and limitations of the RBC Online Banking Security Guarantee, please see the Electronic Access Agreement in RBC Online Banking. This guarantee is given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its Online Banking service.
* RBC Wallet is currently only available on Bell Mobility Samsung Galaxy S III‡ or Samsung Galaxy S4‡ smartphones running at least Android‡ 4.1 Jelly Bean, with the correct NFC-enabled SIM card.
1) RBC Canada is operated by Royal Bank of Canada. RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
2) A fee of either $1.00 or $1.50 may be charged to the sender for each Interac e-Transfer.
3) Real-time quotes are available upon accepting the terms and conditions of each exchange agreement, on the RBC Direct Investing online investing site.
4) Real-time quotes are available upon accepting the terms and conditions of each exchange agreement, on the RBC Dominion Securities.
5) Standard message and data charges apply.