You are on: Benefits
You are on: Transfer in 3 Easy Steps
When you switch your mortgage to RBC, we take care of the details for you. Here are a few easy steps to get you started:
Start your mortgage pre–approval online—you'll be done in about 5 minutes!
You can also contact a mortgage specialist by calling 1-800-769-2511 or searching for a specialist in your area.
|Step 2:||Sign a permission form that allows RBC Royal Bank to obtain a mortgage payout statement from the financial institution that currently holds your mortgage.|
|Step 3:||Sign a document to transfer title on the mortgage to RBC.|
You are on: Featured Rates
When you switch your mortgage to RBC Royal Bank, you can choose from a wide range of mortgage terms. Below are just a few of our current special rate offers:
|Mortgage Term||Special Offers 2|
1. Interest rate compounded half-yearly, not in advance. Interest rates are subject to change without notice at any time.
Applicable to residential mortgages only and subject to Royal Bank of Canada lending criteria for residential properties.
2. Special Offers are discounted rates and are not the posted rates of Royal Bank of Canada. Specials Offers may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time, without notice.
3. APR 3.530%. Offer expires December 31, 2013.
4. APR 3.820%. Offer expires December 31, 2013.
5. APR 4.210%. Offer expires December 31, 2013.
The annual percentage rate (APR) is based on a $ 200,000 mortgage for the applicable term assuming a processing fee of $250 (which includes fees associated with determining the value of the property). If there are no cost of borrowing charges, the APR and the interest rate will be the same.
For mortgages approved on or before December 31, 2013 funds must be advanced within 120 days of date of application in order to qualify for the Special Offer rate.
An RBC mortgage specialist will help you find a mortgage that fits your lifestyle and potentially saves you money. Start your mortgage pre–approval today and we'll take care of the rest.