Canada’s largest bank† makes it easy for newcomers to settle in faster
The RBC Newcomer AdvantageTM includes everything you need to get started with your finances in Canada:
- First credit card with no credit history required* and no annual fee on select cards1
- First car with an RBC Royal Bank® car loan, no credit history required* at over 3,500 dealerships
- First home in Canada, with no credit history required*. Plus, get a 120 day rate guarantee2
- First bank account - pay no monthly fee on your banking account for up to 6 months3. Plus, with all RBC personal chequing accounts you always enjoy unlimited free e-Transfers.
- Preferred rate on Foreign Exchange transactions in-branch for 12 months4
- Preferred interest rates on select Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)5
- A small safe deposit box (lock box) with fees waived for up to two years6
- A cost-effective way to send money overseas with RBC International Money Transfer7
- Receive $50 when you open any eligible new Business Account8
Why Choose RBC Royal Bank?
It’s Easy To Get Started.
You'll need your:
- Passport and
- Landing papers or permanent resident card
Call an RBC advisor, for service in over 200 languages