Purchase and Manage your GIC's Online
RBC Royal Bank customers can now purchase additional Non-registered GIC's, change GIC maturity instructions and change interest disbursement account information - All Online!
Just follow these easy steps to modify or contribute to your Non-registered GIC account through Online Banking:
- Sign in to Online Banking
- From the Balances page, click on the GIC account you wish to purchase or modify
- To make an additional purchase to your GIC account click the purchase button on the account details page and follow the instructions
- To modify your GIC account, click on the appropriate investment for the details page
- On the investment details page, choose the appropriate modification button from the choices at the top of the page and follow the instructions
To purchase additional GIC's online or modify one that is Non-registered you must be enrolled in Online Banking and have a GIC account. If you are already an Online Banking customer, you can sign in now. If you are currently not enrolled in Online Banking, you can enrol now. You must call Royal Direct® at
1-800 ROYAL® 9-9 (1 800 769-2599) or your Branch to open a Non-registered GIC account.
- To find out more about our Non-registered GIC's click here
- For general inquiries regarding accounts, service packages or GICs, feel free to contact Royal Direct® by telephone at 1-800 ROYAL®1-1
(1 800 769-2511)