What You Need to Apply
To apply for the Royal Credit Line for Students or the Royal Credit Line for Students - Professional Designation, you will need to provide:
- Confirmation that you are enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary educational institution
- Confirmation that you are pursuing one of the qualifying degrees (for Royal Credit Line for Students - Professional Designation only)
- An estimate of your education costs (including tuition, supplies, fees, accommodations, food, travel, etc.)
- A list of your financial resources (including savings, bursaries, summer employment, etc.)
- Proof that you are a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
Note: Applications are subject to credit approval. If your credit history is limited, or your income is not enough for you to make regular payments, a co-signor will be required.