When Does My LoanProtector Coverage Begin?
Your coverage begins on the latest date of:
- Your LoanProtector Application or Application Confirmation
- Written notice of approval of your Application, if required
- Advance of your loan, or the date of the first advance of your Royal Credit Limit
When Does My LoanProtector Coverage End?
Your insurance coverage will end on the earliest of the following dates:
- The date the loan is paid in full except for the purpose of switching the outstanding balance between a fixed and variable rate loan
- The date the loan is refinanced (i.e. add new funds)
- The date you cancel your Royal Credit Line
- The date you increase your Royal Credit Line limit to over $100,000, and on each subsequent increase (you must reapply for coverage)
- The date the Insurance Service Centre receives your written request to cancel your insurance coverage
- The date insurance premiums, all or part, are 90 days overdue
- The last day of the month in which you turn 70 years of age
- The date you die
- The date you are no longer a borrower or co-borrower on the loan or Royal Credit Line
- The date the Group policy terminates
Disability coverage ends when your LoanProtector Life Insurance coverage ends.