If you're looking for the most convenient and comprehensive way to manage your day-to-day banking needs, look no further than RBC Royal Bank® Online Banking. From financial calculators to a variety of banking services-you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Even more, you'll enjoy free access(4) with your banking account or saving account.
With Online Banking you can:
- Transfer funds between your accounts - including your Canadian and US Dollar Accounts(4)
- Obtain account balances and updates
- View your online accounts from some other financial institutions through My View®
- Review and print recent account entries for record-keeping purposes
- Electronically pay bills to more than 6,000 companies(4) (See bills you can pay with Online Banking)
- Pay up to 10 bills at one time easily and conveniently with our Pay Multiple Bills feature
- Make payments to RBC personal loans, mortgages, credit card etc.
- Schedule automatic payments for recurring bills by postdating your bill payments and transfers
- Send funds to anyone holding an account with a Canadian financial institution through an Interac(‡) e-Transfer
- Pay other RBC Royal Bank customers
- Use RBC International Remittance® to send up to $2,500 Canadian dollars per remittance to family or friends in more than 120 countries(30) for just $13.50(29) per transaction.
- Download account information to the financial management software program of choice
- Apply for additional banking products & services
- And much more...
If you're an Online Banking customer, you can take advantage of the electronic monthly statement option and enjoy access to your account information online whenever you need it. In addition, the fee for viewing or printing images is also waived.
Learn more about Electronic Statements
At home, at work or on vacation, all you need is an Internet connection to access your financial information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sign In to Online Banking to explore your banking options
To enrol in Online Banking over the phone, please call:
|1-800-661-1275 (hearing impaired)