What is Flex Financing ?
Lending product designed to provide public sector entities with access to the Canadian money markets.
How does it work ?
Borrowers issue promissory notes at fixed rates and for specific maturity dates. Royal Bank guarantees repayment assuring access at preferred rates.
What Benefits are there for the Public Sector ?
- attractive rates, usually less than prime.
- fixed terms and rates eliminate exposure to interest rate fluctuation risk.
- Royal Bank can issue notes on your behalf: minimizes administrative effort for the borrower.(available in most jurisdictions)
- immediate availability: no advance notice required.
- principle and interest payable at maturity (no interim monthly interest payments)
How can I get more information ?
Contact your local area account manager.