The Branch and ATM Locator is designed to help you locate RBC Royal Bank branches or banking machines within Canada. By selecting from the criteria presented on the initial Address and Search Criteria Entry page, the system will provide a map and/or a list displaying up to ten of the closest locations matching your criteria.
Step 1. First select the type of location you are searching for. To search for Banking Machines, click on the button to the left of the Banking Machine choice. To search for Branches, click the button to the left of the Branch choice.
Step 2. Provide the center point from which to conduct a search by entering in an address or intersection along with city and province information.
Step 3. Click on the "Submit" button to begin the search.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I print the map that is displayed?
A. The map can be printed by using the standard functions built into your browser. The map result page should be completely loaded before trying to print.
Q. How can I learn more about locations that I have found using the Locator?
A. If you are looking for a Branch, click on the branch's location on the Search Results Page for more details. If you are looking for a Banking Machine, click on the details button on the Search Results page for more details.
If the system is unable to process your request, consider the following options:
- Use the specific Street Address rather than the Nearest Intersection search or vice versa.
- Check address for spelling.
- Spell completely any street abbreviations.
- Include 'North', 'South', 'East', or 'West' with address if appropriate.
- If you are unable to match a specific street address, remove the building number from the street address (e.g. 'West Long Avenue' instead of '555 West Long Avenue') to generate a list of candidates and then choose the closest location from the list. Alternatively, try entering the closest intersection.
- If you are unable to locate a smaller town or village try entering a neighbouring community.