The Royal Credit Line® for Students in professional studies gives you the freedom to borrow what you need, when you need it, with a low interest rate and the longest grace period. Worry free financing has never been easier.
Top Reasons To Choose The Royal Credit Line For Students in Professional Studies
- Competitive interest rates that won't change after you graduate
- Get 2 years after graduation before you have to start repaying the principal, with full access to your credit line during the grace period
- Flexible credit limits that meet your borrowing needs depending on program, budget and qualifications*
- Co-signor not required
- Masters of Accounting
- Masters of Business Management
- Masters of Finance
View other programs of study:
To apply for the Royal Credit Line for Students you will need to provide:
- Confirmation that you are enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary educational institution
The following can be use as confirmation of enrolment:
- Invoice or receipt of payment for tuition
- Proof of enrolment letter from the Registrar’s Office
- Registered Education Savings Plan Verification of Enrolment Form
- Course schedule
- An estimate of your education costs (including tuition, supplies, fees, accommodations, food, travel, etc.) Get started with our Student Budget Calculator.
- Proof that you are a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
Note: Applications are subject to credit approval. If your credit history is limited, or you are studying at an educational institution outside of Canada, a co-signor may be required.
Talk To A Credit Specialist Today
Your Credit Specialist can sit down with you one-on-one to help you create a secure financial future.