Exchanging money at some airports and train stations can be a hassle—especially if the exchange office is closed when you get there. What’s more, you could be charged a higher rate if you exchange money at a hotel. At RBC Royal Bank, our foreign exchange services are an easy and affordable alternative:
- Convenient. Buy more than 80 currencies at any RBC branch.1
- Lower Rates. Our rates are typically lower than those charged at hotels and foreign exchange kiosks.
- Real-Time Market Pricing. Our rates are always current—not just one rate posted in the morning—so you are always receiving our best rate. Use our Foreign Exchange Converter tool.
- No Fee for RBC Clients. If you’re an RBC client, there is never a fee to exchange currency.
- Easy to Purchase. Buy your currency with cash, bank drafts, money orders, wire transfers, with your credit or debit card or by debiting your account.
Tip: Although RBC Royal Bank has more than 80 currencies, not all are always immediately available. Please call or visit your branch a few days before you travel so that we can ensure the currency is available for you.
™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.