^ You will earn i) $2 back for every $100 (2% Cash Back Credit) in Grocery Store Purchases you make, up to a maximum of $6,000 per Annual Period, ii) $1 back for every $100 (1% Cash Back Credit) in Grocery Store Purchases you make in excess of $6,000 during an Annual Period, unlimited, iii) $0.50 back for every $100 (0.5% Cash Back Credit) in Net Purchases you make (including preauthorized bill payments), other than Grocery Store Purchases, up to a maximum of $6,000 per Annual Period, and iv) $1 back for every $100 (1% Cash Back Credit) in Net Purchases you make (including preauthorized bill payments), other than Grocery Store Purchases, in excess of $6,000 during an Annual Period, unlimited. Grocery Store Purchases are purchases made at merchants classified by MasterCard’s “Merchant Category Code” as “grocery stores and supermarkets” (MCC 5411). Royal Bank of Canada (“Royal Bank”) cannot guarantee that any merchant, operating in whole or in part as a grocery store, is classified by MCC 5411 and in no event will Royal Bank be liable or responsible for any claims with respect to a grocery store purchase made at a merchant that is not classified by MCC 5411. To consult the list of participating merchants, please visit www.rbc.com/nofeecashback. Provided your New Cash Back Balance is $25 or greater, Cash Back Credits earned during the Annual Period will i) automatically be credited to your January Account balance and appear on your February Account Statement, and/or ii) be credited at any other time, upon request. For complete details, please refer to the RBC Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions at www.rbc.com/nofeecashbackinfo.
+ Refers to the Royal Credit Line for Students. Subject to credit approval. Some conditions apply.
† Competitive interest rate of Prime Rate + 1%. Subject to change.
◦ Subject to change. To be eligible, applicants must have Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status, be a graduating high school or CEGEP student or have graduated from a Canadian High School or CEGEP within the last 2 years, and be enrolled full-time at a recognized Canadian publicly funded post-secondary school for the Fall 2016, or be a full-time university or college student enrolled in a first undergraduate program or post graduate program at a recognized publicly funded Canadian post-secondary school in Canada for the Fall 2015/2016 academic terms and planning to continue in Fall 2016, and have a minimum cumulative GPA equivalent to a 70% average. Employees, directors and officers of RBC, including its subsidiaries and any child of any of the foregoing, are not eligible. There are 15 scholarship awards of $10,000 each (6 exclusively for RBC clients). Some conditions apply. For full details please visit rbc.com/scholarships.
◊ Refers to the RBC Student Banking Account with no monthly fee and 25 free debit transactions per Monthly Cycle. $1 excess debit transaction fee applies thereafter.
α RBC Mobile Banking and Online Banking are provided by Royal Bank of Canada.
ᴕ Please consult your advisor and read the Fund Facts before investing. There may be commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual fund securities are not guaranteed or covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by another government deposit insurer. For funds other than money market funds, unit values change frequently. For money market funds, there can be no assurances that a fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in a fund will be returned to you. Past performance may not be repeated. Royal Mutual Funds Inc. is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec.
Financial planning services and investment advice are provided by Royal Mutual Funds Inc. (RMFI). RMFI, RBC Global Asset Management Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Trust Corporation of Canada and The Royal Trust Company are separate corporate entities which are affiliated. RMFI is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec.
1) If you have an eligible banking account and two or more qualifying, eligible RBC® products in the same geographic location (region), you may receive a partial or full rebate on your Monthly Fee. Some conditions apply. For more information on the MultiProduct Rebate® visit any RBC Royal Bank branch, call 1-800-769-2511 or view the full Disclosures and Agreements Booklet.
2) Fees may apply on the account from which the money has been transferred.
3) Refers to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty insurance. Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada. All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Purchase Security Insurance provides coverage for direct accidental physical loss or damage to personal property or gifts that are paid in full on your RBC credit card for 90 days from the date of purchase. Refer to the insurance booklet for complete details.
4) Exclusive of cash advances, interest charges, fees and less any credits, returns or adjustments.
5) Account fees may apply. Transaction fees for bill payments and fund transfers may apply. Online, mobile and telephone banking are provided by Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are property of their respective owner(s).
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.