Student Bank Accounts
Student Credit Cards
No Annual Fee Rewards Card
Earn more RBC Rewards points on your everyday purchases!
A Premium Rewards Card
Signature RBC Rewards Visa
Want to earn rewards faster?
Student Line of Credit
A low-interest and flexible option to help pay for school
If you're a student — or the parent of a student — and need an easy, flexible way to borrow money for tuition, books and more; consider the Royal Credit Line® for Students+
- Get the lowest interest rate† while in an undergraduate program and up to 1 year after you leave school
- You can pay as little as the interest only on the amount you have borrowed while in school and for one year after you've graduated
- Credit limits+ start at $5,000, and go up to $275,000 based on program, budget and qualification
- Easy access to your funds - Transfer money on your phone or make withdrawals at any RBC ATM or branch5
How does a line of credit work?
Banking For Kids
RBC Leo's Young Savers Account®
Get your little one started with savings and everyday banking.
- No monthly fee
- 15 debits included
- Learning Money with Leo iPad game for kids aged 3-6