®/TM Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Telephone Banking are provided by Royal Bank of Canada.
1) Subject to credit approval. Personal lending products are offered by Royal Bank of Canada and are subject to its standard lending criteria.
2) After graduation and residency, you have up to 12 months before you have to start repaying the principal you've borrowed.
3) The loan interest rate a financial institution uses as a base to calculate interest rates.
4) As long as you're in school either full-time or part–time, you only have to pay the interest owing each month. After graduation and residency, you have up to 12 months before you have to start repaying the principal you've borrowed.
5) Excludes Interac, PLUS and/or convenience fees charged by other service providers and other financial institutions when you use their ATMs. Other account fees may apply. Fees may also apply in other bank accounts to and from which you transfer funds.
6) Totals are not cumulative and, if not used, they may not be carried over into the next calendar year.
7) Transaction fees may apply in other bank accounts from which you transfer funds.
8) Subject to credit approval. If you are a post secondary student and an owner or co owner of an RBC Student Banking or RBC No Limit Banking for Students account (each, an Eligible Student Bank Account) and the primary cardholder on a Signature RBC Rewards Visa account, the $39 annual fee of your Signature RBC Rewards Visa card will be rebated, every year, as long as you: i) complete the Student Information section of the credit card application form in full, ii) remain a student, and iii) remain an owner or co-owner of an Eligible Student Bank Account throughout your studies. The annual fee of your Signature RBC Rewards Visa card will continue to be rebated: i) until you close your Eligible Student Bank Account, or ii) until the Expected Graduation Year you have provided at the opening of your Eligible Student Bank Account, whichever comes first. Thereafter, the annual fee will no longer be rebated. If, for some reason, the Expected Graduation Year you have provided at the opening of your Eligible Student Bank Account differs from the one you have indicated on your credit card application form, the Expected Graduation Year you have provided at the opening of your Eligible Student Bank Account will prevail and be used for determining the expiry of this offer. Additional cardholders (co-applicants and authorized users) do not qualify for the annual fee rebate even if they are also owners of an Eligible Student Bank Account. Only one credit card annual fee rebate per Eligible Student Bank Account is allowed, which means that if you own a joint Eligible Student Bank Account and each co-owner is also a primary cardholder of a Signature RBC Rewards Visa, only the primary owner of the Eligible Student Bank Account will be entitled to the credit card annual fee rebate. Other conditions and restrictions apply. Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time, even after acceptance by you.
9) RBC Rewards points are earned on net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the points earned by the amounts originally charged.
10) All rewards are subject to availability. For complete terms, conditions and restrictions that apply to the RBC Rewards program, please visit www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800-769-2512.
11) Coverage underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company.
12) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
13) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
14) Subject to credit approval. Some conditions apply.