RBC Royal Bank® is officially sponsoring the Canadian Federation of Medical Students (CFMS) and we are thrilled to announce our support. The CFMS is the representative voice of Canadian medical students to the federal government, to the public, and to the national medical organizations. As an organization, they provide specialized services, communication and representation to Canadian medical students. Their membership includes over 7000 medical students at 14 medical schools across Canada. We've sponsored the CFMS to further demonstrate our commitment to medical students and are proud to be the lead sponsor of the CFMS.
What CFMS offers its members:
- Discounts and services such as travel, telecommunications, and educational materials.
- Valuable information for students completing visiting electives, looking for billeting, and preparing for residency interviews.
- Organizing exchanges for Canadian medical students and participating in exciting overseas health initiatives.
- Regular publications including their growing Annual Review which has captured the attention of government and the national medical organizations, periodic newsletter updates, and a guide to the CaRMS match.
- Plus, they work towards the betterment of your medical education and healthcare systems by advancing national discussions on topics such as interprofessional education, diversity in medicine, disaster and emergency preparedness and contribute to policy making efforts.
At RBC Royal Bank, our mission is to serve the unique financing needs of medical students by providing long-term, valuable solutions. From managing funding during your years of study, to establishing your financial planning objectives post graduation, and developing effective tax strategies, we strive to be there with you through every phase of your education and career to help you achieve success. Supporting the CFMS is another way we’re helping medical students.