* No purchase necessary. Contest runs from July 3, 2012 to September 30, 2012. Weekly draws begin July 6, 2012. Winners will be announced starting on July 11, 2012 throughout the Contest Period. Correct answer to skill testing question required. For full Contest rules and how to enter without purchase, please visit rbc.com/rules
^ Eligible products include the RBC Student Banking® account, RBC no Limit Banking for Students account, any RBC Royal Bank credit card with a valid graduation date, and the Royal Credit Line for Students. Credit Cards are subject to credit approval. Personal lending products are provided by Royal Bank of Canada and are subject to its standard lending criteria. Some conditions and restrictions apply. To get a list of eligible credit cards for students, please visit: www.rbc.com/studentcards
° Draws are held weekly throughout the contest period starting July 6, 2012. Once your account or product is open, your name will remain in each subsequent weekly draw until the contest close unless you are chosen as a potential winner.
† Subject to standard lending criteria of Royal Bank of Canada.
1) Subject to credit approval. If you are a post secondary student and an owner or co-owner of an RBC Student Banking or RBC No Limit Banking for Student account (each, an Eligible Student Bank Account) and the primary cardholder of one of the eligible RBC Royal Bank credit cards listed below (each, an Eligible Credit Card), the annual fee of your Eligible Credit Card may be rebated, every year:
|Eligible Credit Cards||Annual Fee Rebate|
|Signature RBC Rewards® Visa‡||$39|
|WestJet RBC® MasterCard‡||$39|
|Visa Cash Back Card||$19|
For any other RBC Royal Bank credit card, regular annual fees apply as they are not eligible for a rebate.
For the annual fee of your Eligible Credit Card to be rebated, every year, you must: i) complete the Student Information section of the credit card application form in full, ii) remain a student, and iii) be an owner or co-owner of an Eligible Student Bank Account throughout your studies.
The annual fee of your Eligible Credit Card will continue to be rebated: i) until you close your Eligible Student Bank Account, or ii) until the Expected Graduation Year you have provided at the opening of your Eligible Student Bank Account, whichever comes first. Thereafter, the annual fee will no longer be rebated.
If, for some reason, the Expected Graduation Year you have provided at the opening of your Eligible Student Bank Account differs from the one you have indicated on your credit card application form, the Expected Graduation Year you have provided at the opening of your Eligible Student Bank Account will prevail and be used for determining the expiry of this offer.
Additional cardholders (co-applicants and authorized users) do not qualify for the annual fee rebate even if they are also owners of an Eligible Student Bank Account. Only one credit card annual fee rebate per Eligible Student Bank Account is allowed, which means that if you own a joint Eligible Student Bank Account and each co-owner is also the primary cardholder of an Eligible Credit Card, only the primary owner of the Eligible Student Bank Account will be entitled to the credit card annual fee rebate]. Other conditions and restrictions apply. Royal Bank of Canada reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time, even after acceptance by you. For complete details, visit: www.rbc.com/studentcards
2) RBC Rewards points are earned on net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and bill payments that are not pre-authorized charges that you set up with a merchant), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the points earned by the amounts originally charged.
3) Unlimited means there is no maximum cash back credits you can earn on grocery store purchases and other purchases (up to your available credit limit) per Annual Period. For complete RBC Cash Back program terms and conditions, please visit: www.rbcroyalbank.com/credit-cards/documentation
4) Subject to credit approval. Some conditions apply
5) Transaction fees may apply for bill payments or funds transfers made through online banking, mobile banking and/or telephone banking and are separate from access fees.
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).