Link your RBC Bank® US account to your online profile
View your RBC Royal Bank® and RBC Bank US accounts in one online session
With this service you only have to sign in once to view your accounts with both RBC Royal Bank in Canada and RBC Bank in the U.S.
To set up Single Sign In, from the Account Balances page:
- From the Banking tab under My Accounts, select "Profile and Preferences" from the left-hand menu.
- Select "Link Other Accounts" from the Update My Preferences menu.
- Select "Manage Access to Other RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank Accounts."
- Select "Link Other RBC Accounts."
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
You will now have:
Or do your banking by the telephone 24/7
RBC Bank offers bilingual Customer Service Representatives to help you manage all your Canadian and U.S. banking needs. Plus, if you need service in a language other than English or French, we have translation services to support nearly every international language.
To enjoy all the advantages of RBC Access USA Telephone Banking, simply call 1-800-ROYAL® 5-3 (1-800-769-2553).
® RBC Bank is a trade name used by RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A.
© RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A. 2012. Member FDIC. Equal Opportunity Employer.