Business Operating Accounts
Supporting the Day-to-Day Financial Needs of Your Business
Easily manage your day-to-day business banking with an operating account that aligns to your business needs. With a range of accounts to choose from, you’re sure to find the right match.
Why Choose a Business Operating Account From RBC
- Keep your personal and business transactions separate – you’ll save time and simplify the day-to-day management of your business
- Start building a credit profile for your business
- Easily make and receive business-related payments
RBC Operating Accounts
All of our operating accounts include unlimited Moneris‡ deposits and come with no minimum balance requirement.
Digital + in-branch banking
Flex Choice Business Account
Shift freely between branch and digital channels with savings built-in to match your way of banking.
$6 monthly fee3
Ultimate Business Account
Pay, deposit, transfer and bank as often as you need with a flat-fee account that includes many unlimited features.
$100 monthly fee3
RBC Specialty Accounts
When your business has unique needs or supports a specialized market.
Community and Not-For-Profit Account
Better support local communities with a low-cost account that supports your efforts.
$3.75 monthly fee3
- Low monthly fees can help maximize your support of local communities
- Pay no fees for the first three months2
- Receive 25 personalized duplicate cheques and deposit slips when you open your account
US Dollar Business Account
Save money on your foreign exchange while making and accepting payments in U.S. dollars.
$9 monthly fee3
- Make and receive payments in U.S. dollars
- Pay-as-you-go pricing means you only pay for what you use
- Save even more when you hold a minimum balance of $2,5003
Ready to Get Started?
Locate a Branch Near You
Call our 24/7 Business Helpline