What are Business Banking APIs?
Business Banking Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) connect your business accounts and systems to help your organization make digital payments, send and receive alerts, connect to accounting platforms and more—without having to sign into online banking.
Key Benefits of Business Banking APIs
- Real-time capabilities to help optimize working capital and visibility of cash position
- Direct data integration into existing systems, including treasury management, enterprise resource planning or accounting solutions
- Improved straight-through payment processing rates help to minimize troubleshooting and delayed transactions
- Less manual reconciliation for payables and receivables teams. Receive real-time acknowledgement back to your financial system.
Explore the Three Types Available to You
You don’t have to choose just one.
Make payments and transfers seamless for both you and your clients.
Ask us about Interac e-Transfer® API
- Create a payment order to send money from your account to another company or person
- Do you need to send invoice information to a supplier? If so, you can attach enriched remittance information or details of your invoice to the recipient
- Ready to send? It’s a real-time payment so your receiving party will have the funds deposited in near real time along with any remittance information.
- Coming Soon
Easily send and receive real-time alerts, notifications, status updates and balance information.
- Coming Soon
Connect directly with your third-party payment service provider, data aggregators and other partners.
View a Code Sample
Our APIs are designed to be very simple and easy to use. Take a look at the CURL code sample below.
Send an Interac payment using our payment API is as simple as sending a POST request to our /payments endpoint with a request that looks like this:
See How RBC Business Banking APIs Could Work for Your Company
Get more information by speaking with an RBC advisor.