Grow Your Business by Connecting With Customers In Your Community
Nextdoor is an easy-to-use app where neighbours can connect and share information.
By promoting your business on Nextdoor, you can :
- Reach community members in real time, allowing you to build and nurture relationships with local customers
- Share your business’ story with neighbours to build trust, loyalty and your local network
- Let customers know of a change to your operating hours, stock availability or menu items
- Establish yourself as a local expert, gain respect and build rapport
- Create customized local deals on products or services by postal code, in real time
Build Your Online Presence
Create a post on your local neighbourhood newsfeed to engage customers and prospects right away
- Business Posts have immediate distribution and instantly appear in your neighbours’ newsfeed
- Share updates or ask for suggestions
- Create two-way engagement and build relationships online
Local Deals provide businesses with a way to easily promote new products, events or a sale to local customers
- Drive traffic in store, online or both
- Select the exact neighbourhoods you want to target
- Reach an audience of verified locals
- Create potential customers by offering a "new customer" discount
Here’s What People Are Saying About Nextdoor
"During Covid we've found that connecting with our local community was never been more important. From sharing local deals, to offering specials and updates, Nextdoor gave us a direct line of communication with our neighbours so we could keep them informed of the new services, offerings and re-opening plans as they rolled out. As we transition out of the pandemic, we're excited to continue to use Nextdoor to engage with our neighbours and bring delicious dining experiences to the community."
Karen Davidson, General Manager, Marben & The Cloak Bar
Discover the Power of Canada’s Communities
- Since the pandemic, the majority of Canadian Nextdoor users make a point of supporting local businesses
- Canada is Nextdoor’s friendliest country based on the number of “thanks” per post**
- An Ipsos Reid survey on behalf of Nextdoor revealed close to 40% of Canadians only know one or two of their neighbours***
Come Join the Neighbourhood
Connect with customers in your community today in 2 easy steps:
Tip! Make sure your Marketing Preferences are turned on in RBC Online Banking for business to see your offer.
Don’t have RBC Online Banking for business?
Enroll now to claim this offer.
Don’t have an RBC business bank account? Open an account now.
For more information on Business Posts, please visit: https://help.nextdoor.com/s/article/Business-posting-guidelines?language=en_CA (opens to external site).
For more information on Local Deals, please visit: https://help.nextdoor.com/s/article/Offers-rules-best-practices-official?language=en_CA (opens to external site).
Nextdoor Canada Ltd, and not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the terms and conditions applicable to this offer.