®/™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡ American Airlines and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. Esso and Esso Extra are registered trademarks of Imperial Oil Limited. Used under licence. 2010 Orbitz.com LP. All rights reserved. WestJet dollars and/or WestJet Vacations are registered trademarks of WestJet Airlines Ltd. Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Optimum Program, Shoppers Optimum Card and Shoppers Optimum are trademarks or registered trademarks of 911979 Alberta Ltd., used under licence. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
† To receive the 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points, your application form must be received by March 31, 2015, and approved by us. Upon enrolment, 15,000 bonus RBC Rewards points will appear on your first monthly statement. Additional cardholder(s), as well as existing RBC Visa Infinite Avion, Visa Platinum Avion, Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum, RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite‡, RBC Rewards Visa Preferred cardholders, applying for or transferring to an RBC Visa Infinite Avion card as of the offer eligibility period, are not eligible for this offer. This offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Air Travel Reward redemptions from the Air Travel Redemption Schedule start at 15,000 points for a round trip short-haul flight in economy class with a maximum ticket price of $350. All applicable taxes, service fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the traveler. For more details, including guidelines on redeeming for business class seats, visit www.rbcroyalbank.com/cards/rbcrewards/avion_booking .
§ According to Maritz Research Canada’s 2013 Loyalty Report, RBC Visa Infinite Avion ranked #1 in overall satisfaction and #1 in ease of tracking points balance and account activity (e.g. on program website, monthly statement), enrollment experience, the ease of understanding how reward program works, and the program website among loyalty credit cards.
** Minimum redemption is 12,000 RBC Rewards points for a $100 voucher. Points redemption values may fluctuate.
◊ RBC Direct Investing Inc.~, RBC Dominion Securities Inc.~ and Royal Bank of Canada are separate, affiliated corporate entities. RBC Direct Investing Inc. does not provide investment advice or recommendations regarding securities. Investors are responsible for their own investment decisions. RBC Direct Investing is a business name used by RBC Direct Investing Inc. ~Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
§§ Bonus points are RBC Rewards points earned on purchases made at retailers linked from the RBC Rewards eMall and are in addition to standard RBC Rewards points you earn per dollar when you make a purchase with an RBC Rewards credit card. The list of participating retailers and offers is subject to change without notice. Participating retailers, not Royal Bank of Canada, establish the rules for each bonus points offer.
* RBC Rewards points are earned on net purchases only; they are not earned on cash advances (including RBC Royal Bank credit card cheques, balance transfers, cash-like transactions and certain bill payments), interest charges or fees, and credits for returns and adjustments will reduce or cancel the points earned by the amounts originally charged.
^^ You will earn 1.25 RBC Rewards points for every dollar spent when you use your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card to pay for travel-related purchases made at merchants classified by Visa's "Merchant Category Code" ("MCC") as "travel", which may include: airlines, accommodations, tour operators, cruise lines, travel agencies and car rental companies. Even though some merchants may sell travel products/services, purchases made at these locations may not necessarily qualify for the 1.25 RBC Rewards points per dollar if the merchant is not classified with a "travel" MCC. Also, merchants that are not classified by a "travel" MCC may be located on the premises of merchants that are classified with a "travel" MCC, and purchases made at these locations may not qualify for this added benefit.
~ All rewards are subject to availability. For complete terms, conditions and restrictions that apply to the RBC Rewards program, please visit: www.rbcrewards.com or call 1-800-769-2512.
^ RBC Rewards points will be cancelled if they remain unredeemed within ninety (90) days after the termination of the RBC Rewards program or after you voluntarily close your RBC Royal Bank credit card account.
*** Minimum redemption is 12,000 RBC Rewards points for a $100 voucher. Points redemption values may fluctuate. Please see rbcrewards.com for current values.
Δ You are responsible for the cost of goods or services acquired or provided by Visa Infinite Concierge. All costs will be charged directly to your RBC Visa Infinite Avion account. Royal Bank of Canada is not responsible for the actual performance of any person, company or product made available to you through Visa Infinite Concierge.
1) Trip Cancellation insurance is subject to a limit of $1,500 for each Covered Person (to an overall maximum of $5,000 for all Covered Persons) per trip, and it protects eligible cardholders against the cost of non-refundable travel arrangements that were purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card if the trip is cancelled prior to your departure due to an unexpected or unforeseen covered risk. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
2) Trip Interruption insurance is subject to a maximum limit of $5,000 for each Covered Person, per trip, for a total maximum of $25,000. This coverage provides reimbursement for the non-refundable unused portion of your prepaid travel arrangements purchased with your RBC Visa Infinite Avion card, due to a covered risk, including the extra costs of economy class transportation to your departure point. Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
3) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
4) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company.
5) Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
9) Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
All insurance coverage is subject to policy limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificates for complete details.