Get 35,000 welcome points† (up to $750 in Value*) when you’re approved for an RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card
(Offer expires April 18, 2022)
With Avion, your points don’t expire1; so when it’s time to travel again, your points will still be waiting for you.
- Start dreaming of your next adventure with Avion: 35,000 RBC Rewards points are enough to fly almost anywhere in Canada or the US† (Hawaii and Alaska require more points). Taxes and fees are extra.
- Book early or last minute and still get the flights you want at the points you expect–no surprises
- Over 50,000 options to redeem–travel the world, buy merchandise and gift cards from your favourite brands, pay down RBC balances, invest in your future and much more2
Note: This card requires a minimum personal income of $60,000 or a minimum household income of $100,000. Please note, this premium card can impose higher acceptance costs on merchants.
Apply online and get a response in as little as 60 seconds.
Apply For This Card
" I've tried to use other rewards points over the years, and it was such a hassle I just gave up. But with my Avion card, I’ve always been able to book the flights I wanted. "
" I love being an Avioner. Through the points I’ve collected with my Avion card I have booked several flights for an upcoming trip around the world. I will be travelling for a year and using my Avion card, on everything from flights and hotels, to car rentals and other accommodations. "
RBC Avion Visa Infinite
|Cash Advance Rate:||22.99%7|
- Cash Advance: $3.50 ($5.00 effective August 1, 2021) in Canada and $5.00 outside of Canada
- Balance Transfer Promotional Rate Fee: Up to 3% of transaction amount
- Dishonoured Payment Fee: $45.00
- Overlimit Fee: $29.00 (No Overlimit Fee for residents of Quebec)
- Installment Plan Fee: If applicable, either a (i) one-time fee of up to 3% of total purchase amount, or (ii) monthly fee of up to 1.15% of total purchase amount (no fee in Quebec)
- Additional Copies: $5 Monthly Statement, $1.50 for Statement updates at the ATM, $2 for Transaction Receipts