How do I sign up for electronic statements?
Sign in to RBC Online Banking and follow these easy steps:
- From the Banking tab under My Accounts, select "Account Services" from the left-hand menu.
- Select "View and Manage Documents".
- Click the “Manage Documents” tab.
- In the “Change Document Option” column, click “All Electronic” to change all of your delivery options to electronic, or make individual selections for each of your accounts and document type(s).
- Click "Continue" to proceed to the Legal Terms and Conditions, which you must agree to.
- Click “Submit” to confirm your changes and receive a Confirmation.
You will see your first electronic statement at the end of your next statement cycle. If you do not receive your statement, or if you have any further questions regarding electronic statements, please send us a secure e-mail through the Online Banking Message Centre or call us at 1-800-769-2520
Please note: Only business deposit accounts are eligible for eStatements in Online Banking for Businesses.
How do I replace my Client Card?
To replace your card immediately, a Signing Authority on the account can visit any RBC Royal Bank branch. You will need one piece of unexpired, original government issued photo identification with you.
You can also request a new Client Card by sending us a message through the Online Banking secure Message Centre. Your new Client Card should be mailed to you within 10 business days. Keep your current Client Card until you receive your replacement card. Once you have used your new card, you can destroy the old one.
Open a Business Account
To open a business chequing or savings account, you can submit an online application by visiting: Open an Account Online
You can also visit your nearest RBC Royal Bank branch to open a business account. It is a good idea to call us at1-800-769-2520 to make an appointment for your visit, so that we can provide you with the fastest possible service. Also:
- Your business registration documents or charter will be required.
- All signing authorities must be present at the account opening.
- One piece of unexpired, original government issued photo identification will be required for each signing authority.
How do I send a wire transfer to my RBC business account?
To initiate a wire transfer of funds to your RBC Royal Bank business account you will need to provide the sending bank the following information:
- Your branch's phone number
- Your branch's fax number
- Your branch's transit number
Account number of the account you want the funds deposited to:
- RBC Royal Bank's institution number: 003
- RBC Royal Bank's Routing/ABA number (if funds coming from U. S.): 021000021
- RBC Royal Bank's Swift number (if funds coming from another International location): Royccat2
- Branch Address
Order new cheques online
You can order new cheques through RBC Online Banking, choosing from many options and designs. You can even view previous online cheque orders. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, the Signing Authority for the business can simply call us at 1-800-769-2520 and we’ll be happy to set you up right away.
To order your cheques online:
- From the Online Banking home page, under Banking, select "Order new cheques"
- Select an account and choose "Continue"
- Select the information you'd like to appear on your cheques
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order
To order your cheques by phone, call 1-866-524-1470, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. You won't be able to make changes to any of the printed information on the cheques, although you will be able to change the size of your order and the style of your cheques. If you need more deposit slips, they can be ordered at your branch.