A Check In is a Conversation All About You
Whether you’re spending less on dining out, have a new work routine or a changing financial reality, life may look a little different today. With change, comes questions and opportunities, Check In with an RBC Advisor for guidance on important decisions and see how you can use MyAdvisor to stay on top of your money in real-time.
What You Can Expect from a Check In
Everyone’s experience is unique, but here’s our commitment to you:
Honest Guidance and Support
Get valuable input from an advisor on financial matters that are on your mind. A Check In is about you—not a one-size-fits-all conversation.
Receive a review of your needs to make sure you have the banking, credit, investments and/or savings products that are right for you.
Insight into Your Finances
See how you can work towards your goals and manage your money in real-time with MyAdvisor at no additional cost.
Questions You Can Ask During a Check in
Here are a few examples of questions clients have asked—yours might be different.
- Will an income change delay my retirement?
- How can I make my money work harder for me?
- What can I do to improve my cash flow?
- We’re saving more by not going out—should we invest?
- Should I use my credit card to cover a shortfall?
- How do I pay my bills or deposit cheques online?
Checking In is Quick and Easy
Book a Check In today to talk through the questions you have or even request a quick walk-through of MyAdvisor. You’ll be able to choose an advisor and a time that’s convenient for you.
If you’re not an RBC client yet, we’d love to help you. Please call us at 1-800-769-2511.
If you are an existing client:
1) Not yet enrolled with RBC Online Banking? Enrol now.
2) Don’t have the RBC Mobile app2? Download it today.
Or text “RBC” to 722722 and we’ll send you the link.
Standard message rates may apply.
View Legal DisclaimersHide Legal Disclaimers
Financial planning services and investment advice are provided by Royal Mutual Funds Inc. (RMFI). RMFI, RBC Global Asset Management Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Trust Corporation of Canada and The Royal Trust Company are separate corporate entities which are affiliated. RMFI is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec.
You can add your non-RBC accounts within MyAdvisor for your complete financial picture.
RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. RBC Online Banking is operated by Royal Bank of Canada.
What is MyAdvisor and How Can It Help You?
Stay connected with your money and see all your savings and investments in one spot with MyAdvisor1, a unique digital service that is exclusive to RBC and available through RBC Online Banking at no additional cost.
Here’s how MyAdvisor can help you:
- See all your money in one spot—even accounts outside RBC1—under one log in. It’s a convenient and simple way to see everything you have, allowing you to better plan for your immediate and future goals.
- Receive a personalized savings and/or investment plan you can access or edit at any time. Life changes and your plans can, too.
- Get advice when and where you want it. Ask a question, review your plan or bounce ideas off an RBC advisor over video or by phone. There’s no obligation, just support.
Not yet enrolled with MyAdvisor?
Getting started with MyAdvisor is easy. Simply sign in to RBC Online Banking and answer a few questions. From there, you can book a check in with an advisor, access real-time visuals of your money and more.