Realtors, Don’t Miss Out on U.S. Property Sales to Canadian Buyers
The process of buying a home in the U.S. is different than what Canadians are used to at home. With RBC Bank, you can provide the expert advice and guidance they need to make the process run smoothly.
RBC Cross-Border Real Estate Edge has valuable Realtor tools and information to help you get the sale with Canadian buyers.
Get access to our RBC Cross-Border Real Estate Edge™ site and newsletter to:
- Find out where Canadians are buying and why.
- Learn why Canadians feel invisible to U.S. lenders and how you can help.
- Understand the differences between the Canadian and U.S. home financing process.
- Position yourself as an expert in the needs of Canadians buying U.S. homes.
- Educate your Canadian clients on how they can use rental income to help supplement the cost of their U.S. home.
RBC Bank is RBC Bank (Georgia), National Association (“RBC Bank”), a wholly owned U.S. banking subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, and is a member of the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”). U.S. deposit accounts are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount permissible by law. U.S. banking products and services are offered and provided by RBC Bank. Canadian banking products and services are offered and provided by Royal Bank of Canada. All deposit accounts, loans and lines of credit are approved by RBC Bank. U.S. deposit accounts are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (“CDIC”).RBC Bank 8081 Arco Corporate Dr, Suite 400. Raleigh, NC 27617. www.rbcbank.com