The fast and secure way to receive money from the CRA
By setting up direct deposit from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you can have funds deposited directly into your account.
Enrol once, receive CRA payments directly to your bank account
If you’ve already registered for CRA Direct Deposit, you don’t need to enrol gain. If you haven’t enroled yet, you only need to set it up once to receive payments from the CRA, such as:
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Income tax refunds
- GST/HST credit, and any similar provincial and territorial
- Canada child benefit payments, and any similar provincial and territorial
For a complete list of applicable payments, please visit the CRA website.
What you’ll need to register
You can register for CRA Direct Deposit as long as you have already filed at least one tax return in the past with the CRA.
To get started, you’ll need:
- An RBC personal chequing account or savings account
- Your Social Insurance Number