Medical/Dental Royal Credit Line Benefits
- Preferred rate of Prime – 0.25% for RBC Healthcare Advantage Plan members for the life of your loan1
- Access up to $350,000 in financing—plus no need to reapply as you transition from student to resident to professional.
- Continue to have access to your line of credit after graduation
- No set-up, annual or withdrawal fees2
- Co-signor not required for eligible medical/dental students or early career professionals
What You Need to Apply
To apply for the Medical/Dental Royal Credit Line, you will need to provide:
- Confirmation that you are enrolled at a Canadian Medical/Dental educational institution as an active student.
- The following can be used as confirmation of enrolment:
- Invoice or receipt of payment for tuition
- Proof of enrolment letter from the Registrar’s Office
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) Verification of Enrolment Form
- Course schedule
- An estimate of your education costs (including tuition, supplies, fees, accommodations, food, travel, etc.) Get started with our Student Budget Calculator
- A list of your financial resources (including RESPs, scholarships/bursaries, government funding, summer employment, etc.)
- Proof that you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Student Budget Calculator
Figure out how much money you may need to get through the school year.Get Started
Talk to an RBC Healthcare Specialist Today
Our advisors will help you select the credit solution that is right for you.
or Call us at 1-833-395-8118
Prime–0.25% offer is available to Plan members. Interest rate is compounded monthly, not in advance. Prime Rate means the variable annual interest rate announced by Royal Bank of Canada from time to time as a reference rate for determining interest rates on Canadian dollar commercial loans in Canada. The Royal Credit Line rate quoted is subject to change based on changes to the Royal Bank Prime Rate. The discounted rate is subject to change at any time without notice.