Is my mortgage/property eligible?
To be eligible, you must have a RBC Royal Bank® mortgage secured by residential property that is:
- either your own home, rental or vacation property, or
- under the On-Reserve Housing Program, the First Nation On-Reserve Program, or the Chattel Loan Insurance Program (CLIP)
Your mortgage is not eligible if it is:
- More than a multiple six family type dwelling, or
- An interest only mortgage, or
- A Self Directed RRSP mortgage
The mortgage must be in good standing for it to be considered an eligible mortgage.