You can easily register or add new payees to your Online Banking account.
To register third party credit cards, your Online Banking account must be activated. You can add other payees at any time.
- From the RBC Home page, select "Pay Bills & Transfer Funds"
- Select "Create/Update Payee List"
- Select "Add New Payee"
- Enter the payee name or a keyword and choose "Search"
- Choose the payee from the list and choose "Continue"
- If the payee is not in the list, try searching again using a variation of the company name
- Enter your payee account number and choose "Continue"
The new payee account will be added immediately to your Payee List.
The online banking address of the payee may not match the address on your statement. In this case your payment is made to the payee's national rather than regional centre.
Problems adding a payee
If you cannot enrol the payee through Online Banking, we can add a payee on your behalf. You can either:
- Call 1 800 769-2511 or
- Send us a message through the Online Banking secure Message Centre.
Pay Bills Online
Schedule a Payment or Transfer