RBC Royal Bank® can help protect your family in the event of death, critical illness disability, or critical illness by offering life and disability or critical illness insurance for your mortgage – right when you need it most.
If you have a mortgage with us, applying is easy, insurance coverage may be automatic, and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
You are on: For Existing RBC® Online Banking Customers
It’s Just a Few Simple Steps to Apply
To get started,
- Sign Into Online Banking
- Select the mortgage that you would like to apply for insurance coverage on.
- Apply for insurance coverage using the apply link found on the right navigation.
Your online application can be completed in 4 steps. Simply review and verify your personal and insurance information then click submit. It’s that easy.
Apply Now - Sign In To RBC Online Banking
You are on: Don’t Have RBC Online Banking?
No Problem, You Can Still Apply For Coverage
Apply for insurance coverage by:
- Contacting the Insurance Service Centre 1-800-ROYAL 2-3 (1-800-769-2523) to apply over the phone
- Visit your nearest RBC Branch where you can complete a HomeProtector Insurance Application
- Sign up for RBC Online Banking
After you login, select “Personal Accounts” found on the left navigation under the “Banking” tab. Once within the Account Detail page of the mortgage, that you would like insurance coverage for, you will then be able to apply for HomeProtector insurance coverage.
Sign Up For RBC Online Banking