Please go to www.rbc.com/ipadoffer.
You can qualify for the offer by:
- opening a new RBC Signature No Limit Banking account or RBC VIP Banking account, as a primary owner between December 20, 2021 and the end date of the campaign
- completing two of the three of the Qualifying Criteria from your new account by February 28, 2022 at 9:00PM EST, which are:
- 1 automated and recurring payroll or pension direct deposit or,
- Set up and complete 2 pre-authorized monthly payments, or
- Set up and clear 2 bill payments to a service provider (i.e. utility bill, cable, etc.)
- Qualifying Criteria you performed to get the iPad Reward (such as recurring payroll/pension deposit, bill payment or pre-authorized monthly payment) must remain in effect until after December 31, 2022
- Once you qualify, to order your iPad you must have a valid deliverable email address where you will receive a message containing a secure link that will permit you to visit a secure online store where you can select your iPad and confirm an address for delivery, as well as any other shipping details
The offer is available to Canadian residents who:
- have never had a Personal Banking Account (chequing account) with RBC nor qualified for any of our offers related to opening a Personal Banking Account at any time during the Promotional Period or in the five year period before the start of the Promotional Period.
- have attained the age of majority as defined in their province of residence prior to February 28, 2022.
NOTE: If you are not age of majority when you open your new account but will turn the age of majority before February 28, 2022, once you complete the criteria, you will receive the link to order your iPad after your birthday.
See the full Terms and Conditions for details.
Only the primary account holder who is not an existing owner of a personal banking account is eligible for the offer. The primary account holder must not have previously been a joint account holder within the past 5 years.
Yes, as long as you set up and complete two (2) Pre-Authorized Monthly Payments and have paid 2 bills and both payments are debited from the new eligible account by February 28, 2022.
If you choose to qualify for this offer with the two (2) pre-authorized monthly payments (PAPs) option the payments must be withdrawn from your new eligible account by February 28, 2022. You can set up the two (2) pre-authorized monthly payments from two (2) different companies or if you set them up with the same company, the 2 pre-authorized payments must be for different account numbers. Pre-authorized monthly payments include, but are not limited to, utility bill payments (hydro, water, cable, phone, internet), pre-authorized contributions to your investments and gym membership payments.
Shortly after November 18, 2021 or after you complete the Qualifying Criteria (whichever is later), you will receive an email from RBC to the email address you have provided to us on account opening with a link to a secure website where you can select your device and confirm your shipment details. When selecting your device, the website will provide you with an estimated delivery time which will vary based on your selection.
Your Apple device will be shipped to the Canadian mailing address you provided when placing the order for your device (we will not ship to any post office box number). After your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number from the courier shipping the item. You can use the tracking number to get updates on your shipments on the courier’s website. If you are not home at the time of delivery, the delivery company will leave a tag, which you can use to pick up the package at a specified depot.
No, you will receive the Apple device you selected.
You will be able to select the latest 10.2” iPad (Wi-Fi) in your choice of Silver or Space Grey colour. Colours are subject to availability.
No. The Apple offer is limited to one reward per customer during the Promotional Period.
The Apple device offer is only available for new personal banking clients who open an RBC Signature No Limit Banking account or RBC VIP Banking account during the Promotional Period and complete the Qualifying Criteria.
No. This offer is only for clients who have never had a Personal Banking Account nor qualified for any of our offers related to opening a Personal Banking Account at any time during the Promotional Period or in the five year period before the start of the Promotional Period. Account upgrades do not qualify for the Apple offer.
If you have any questions about your iPad or for technical support, visit https://www.apple.com/ca/
You may not have received the iPad reward due to one of the following:
- If the qualifying criteria was not completed by February 28, 2022.
- Your new eligible account was downgraded or closed prior to February 28, 2022.
- The recurring payroll, 2 bill payments or two (2) pre-authorized monthly payments were not recognized by RBC Royal Bank
Please contact your branch or our Advice Centre on 1-800-769-2511 no later than March 15, 2022 if you have not received your iPad Reward. Any notice received after this date, will not be accepted and you will be deemed not to have qualified for this Promotional Offer.
Your Eligible Personal Banking Account must remain open and in good standing, and the Qualifying Criteria you performed to get the iPad Reward (such as payroll/pension deposit, bill payment or pre-authorized payment) must remain in effect until after February 28, 2023.
RBC Vantage is the way we describe all of the powerful benefits you can get just by having an eligible RBC bank account. There is no additional cost to enjoy these benefits—and you don’t need a minimum balance.
Here are just a few ways you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Earn RBC Rewards points with an eligible bank account by enrolling your account in the Value Program and making debit purchases in-store or online using your enrolled account.2
- Save on monthly fees when you enrol your account in the Value Program, have 2 or more additional eligible RBC product categories, and complete at least 2 out of 3 regular account activities (a pre-authorized payment, direct deposit or bill payment) with your enrolled account each month3
- Save 3¢/L on gas at Petro-Canada with every fill-up using your linked RBC4
- Load available offers to your eligible RBC debit card and start getting rewarded with offers from popular brands.7
If you are opening a new account, you can enrol it in the Value Program at the same time you open the account. If you open an account online, simply enrol in the Value Program when you are invited to do so.